Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket! For one of The Bee’s favorite go-to breakfasts, see below. Here’s how to make her Perfect Six-Minute Egg:
- In a small saucepan, bring water to a rolling boil.
- Gently lower egg into the water using a slotted spoon.
- Lower heat slightly, and allow the egg to boil for 6 minutes.
- Remove the egg from the water using a slotted spoon and hold the egg on spoon under cold running water until the egg is cool enough to handle.
- When you can comfortably handle the egg, very carefully, peel.
- Season generously with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Enjoy! I love mine on one slice of lightly toasted “Food For Life” Ezekiel Bread (the orange and yellow bags are my faves).
Below are Jule’s go-to’s for the perfect 6 Minute Egg breakfast!
Bee Bytes are tips and tricks featured in Jule’s e-mails. Are you subscribed? Make sure HERE!
Have a question for Jule? Dating getting you down? Friendship in a frenzy? Mother-in-law making you mashugana ?? Nothing is off-limits. Everything is anonymous! Ask The Bee HERE!
All illustrations by @courtneycoloring
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase one of my recommendations, I may get a small commission from it at no cost to you…don’t worry! I only refer top-of-the-line, Bee-approved items so you’re in good hands.